T-Pain as Stevie Wonder
|Birth name||Stevland Hardaway Judkins|
|Nickname(s)||Stevland Hardaway Morris|
Little Stevie Wonder
|Born||May 13, 1950 (age 66)|
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder|
|Release date||November 28, 2016|
|Votes on website||TBD|
|Location(s)||An orange background|
A red background
Blue, white, and red stripes with stars
A keyboard stage
The Brady Bunch title sequence
Information on the rapper
Stevland Hardaway Morris, better known by his stage name, Stevie Wonder, was born under the name Stevland Hardaway Judkins on May 13th, 1950, in Saginaw, Michigan. He is a blind singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, who is considered one of the most critically and commercially successful musical performers of the late 20th century. Some of Wonder's best selling songs include "Superstition", "You Are the Sunshine of My Life", "Higher Ground", "Boogie on Reggae Woman", "Sir Duke", and "I Wish". One of his iconic songs, "Happy Birthday", was created to help the campaign to have Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday as a holiday released in 1981, and would eventually become an official holiday in 1983.
I feel like this is the beginning, (ohhh!)
But you have sucked for a few thousand years!
(Hey!) I'm a man who comes from a higher ground,
(Hoo!) And I say DC is a whole step down!
I've been spitting out hits since both Fingertips,
So use the tip of your fingers and read my lips!
How you gonna talk about a bat being blind? (Why?)
You need to echo-relocate to the 4th of July
Because you're Ms. Independent, or at least you try,
But your first story is you, running off with a guy!
(Okay!) Now let me tell the truth 'cause I know you got the lasso!
You got that wack flow! Suffering Sappho!
I'm the ceremony master blaster with the bars,
And I got more Grammys than your panties got stars!
Your ignorant questions could never cause as much pain
As never knowing how stupid you look in your airplane!
You're a misguided, C-minus-on-the-Bechdel test joke,
And my worst song is better than your best TV show!
You couldn't walk in my shoes, so stick to your re-boots,
With plots so thin even I can see through!
It's not a superstition; I believe you got dissed!
Not even your tiara's coming back from this! (Yeah! Haha!)
Scrapped lyric ideas
- Bechdel test (You're gonna fail - you couldn't? pass?)
- Amazon Prime
- Double D's under your double W's
- Plane? To me, E'THING is invisible!
- Lass with a lasso
- The wonder twins in your wonder bra
- …you can't spot, like a cheetah
- A whole step down from me: D.C.
- Two previews of Wonder were shown during the end slate of Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton.
- He is the first rapper to have two previews in one battle.
- He is the first blind rapper to appear in an ERB.
- He was originally going to battle Ray Charles, but the idea was scrapped.
- He closes his last verse by laughing with an autotune effect, a nod to his actor, T-Pain, who commonly employs the same effect to his own music.