Information on the actor
Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr., best known by his stage name Snoop Dogg, was born on October 20th, 1971, in Long Beach, California. He is a famous rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor who worked with the ERB crew shortly after he joined Maker Studios. He has sold over 30 million albums worldwide and has also worked with other artists such as Dr. Dre, 2Pac, Wiz Khalifa, and The Game. Following a blessing by a Rastafarian priest and his entry into modern reggae music, Snoop took up the alternate name Snoop Lion. This stage name is applied only when Snoop produces a reggae project, such as Reincarnated. Similarly, upon the release of a funk album with Dâm-Funk, 7 Days of Funk, Snoop rebranded his stage name to Snoopzilla. He is also a fan of the Epic Rap Battles of History series.
- Snoop Dogg is the first mainstream rapper to be featured in the series.
- Since he joined Maker Studios in 2012, Nice Peter could not wait to give him a role in a rap battle.
- Both Snoop Dogg and his character, Moses, are mentioned in rap battles proceeding Moses vs Santa Claus; Stephen Hawking refers to himself as "the Snoop Dogg of science" in Einstein vs Stephen Hawking; Moses is mentioned by Marilyn Monroe in Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe.
- Before Moses vs Santa Claus, Nice Peter said that he would portray Jesus if Snoop is ever on ERB, but he changed his role to Moses.
- Peter said that if Bob Marley were to appear in an ERB, he would want Snoop to portray him.