EpicLLOYD as Robin
|Full name||Richard "Dick" Grayson|
Timothy "Tim" Drake
|First appearance||April 1940|
Detective Comics #38
|Hair||Black (Grayson, Todd, Drake, Wayne)|
|Eyes||Blue (Grayson, Todd, Drake, Brown, Wayne)|
White (all, masked)
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Batman vs Sherlock Holmes|
|Release date||November 27, 2012|
|Votes on website||37%|
Information on the rapper
Robin the Boy Wonder is a DC superhero mostly known as Batman's sidekick and counterpart. The first incarnation, Dick Grayson, gained a lot of popularity, resulting in him leaving Batman and going on solo adventures as Nightwing. The team of Batman and Robin is commonly referred to as the "Dynamic Duo". Some characters who took the identity of Robin include Grayson, Jason Todd (who later became the Red Hood), Carrie Kelley (later Catgirl), Tim Drake (later Red Robin), Stephanie Brown (originally Spoiler and later Batgirl) and Damian Wayne, Batman's own son. Robin is also a main character in the TV cartoon series Teen Titans, which later spawned Teen Titans Go!, based off the comic series of the same name, the leader of other teenage superheroes, as well as another series based on a young team of superheroes, Young Justice.
…When he's needed!
Boy Wonder make you wonder how your ass got killed!
Bite harder than those hounds down in Baskerville!
I'll blast you with that bat-whack-rap repellent!
Rappel a building, snatch a villain, then by dinner, be chillin'!
Gotta secret 'bout your homegirl, Irene Adler:
Took her back to my nest to "bam pow kersplat" her!
I'll shatter that fiddle with a chop of the hand!
Holy Conan Doyle, let's get 'em! Aw, goddamn!
- Robin is the third rapper to enter due to something said by either another rapper or the announcer, after Vince Offer and HAL 9000.
- Robin is the third character to back up another rapper, after Macho Man and Vince Offer.
- Robin is the second comic book character to appear in the Epic Rap Battles of History series, in the same battle as and after Batman.
- Robin and Batman are also the first and second superheroes in an ERB.
- Robin and Batman are also the first DC Comics characters to appear in ERB.
- The signature "R" on his costume was changed to say "ERB".