EpicLLOYD as Robin
|Full name||Richard John Grayson|
|First Appearance||April 1940|
Detective Comics #38
|Rap Battle Information|
|Appeared In||Batman vs Sherlock Holmes|
|Vs||Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson|
|Release Date||November 27, 2012|
|Votes on Website||35%|
Robin backed up Batman battling Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in Batman vs Sherlock Holmes. He was portrayed by EpicLLOYD. During the battle, Batman seemed to be annoyed by Robin, likely due to being interrupted.
Information on the Rapper
Robin the Boy Wonder is a DC superhero mostly known as Batman's sidekick and counterpart. He gained much popularity, resulting in him leaving Batman and went on solo adventures as Nightwing, being an older version of himself. The team of Batman and Robin is commonly referred to as the Dynamic Duo. Characters who took the identity of Robin include Dick Grayson (who later became Nightwing), Jason Todd (who later became the Red Hood), Stephanie Brown, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne. Robin is also a main character in the TV cartoon series Teen Titans, which later spawned Teen Titans Go!, based off the comic series of the same name, the leader of other teenage superheroes. Robin and Batman had their own hit show in the 60's where Burt Ward played Robin, which is most likely the Robin that was used in the ERB.
...when he's needed!
Boy wonder make you wonder how your ass got killed!
Bite harder than those hounds down in Baskerville!
I'll blast you with that bat-wack-rap repellent!
Rappel a building, snatch a villain, then by dinner, be chillin'!
Gotta secret 'bout your homegirl, Irene Adler.
Took her back to my nest to bam pow kersplat her.
I'll shatter that fiddle with a chop of the hand!
Holy Conan Doyle, let's get 'em! Aw god damn!
- Batman and Robin are the first comic book characters to appear in ERB.
- They are also the first superheroes in ERB.
- Robin's costume has the word ERB on it, using the R as where his logo usually is.
- The Robin used in ERB was the Burt Ward version of the character.
- He is the fifth masked rapper, the first three being Darth Vader, Lady Gaga, Master Chief, and Batman.
- The mask Robin is wearing is actually that of his older self (as Dick Grayson), Nightwing.
- He is the first one not to be played by Nice Peter.