EpicLLOYD as Robin
|Full name||Dick Grayson|
|First appearance||April 1940|
Detective Comics #38
|Hair||Black (Grayson, Todd, Drake, Wayne)|
|Eyes||Brown (Grayson, Drake)|
Blue (Todd, Brown)
White (all, masked)
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Batman vs Sherlock Holmes|
|Vs||Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson|
|Release date||November 27, 2012|
|Votes on website||35%|
Robin backed up Batman battling Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in Batman vs Sherlock Holmes. He was portrayed by EpicLLOYD. During the battle, Batman seemed to be annoyed by Robin, likely due to being interrupted.
Information on the rapper
Robin the Boy Wonder is a DC superhero mostly known as Batman's sidekick and counterpart. The first incarnation, Dick Grayson, gained a lot of popularity, resulting in him leaving Batman and going on solo adventures as Nightwing. The team of Batman and Robin is commonly referred to as the Dynamic Duo. Characters who took the identity of Robin include Grayson, Jason Todd (who later became the Red Hood), Carrie Kelley (who later became Catgirl), Tim Drake (later Red Robin), Stephanie Brown (previously Spoiler and later Batgirl), and Damian Wayne, Batman's own son. Robin is also a main character in the TV cartoon series Teen Titans, which later spawned Teen Titans Go!, based off the comic series of the same name, the leader of other teenage superheroes, as well as another series based on a young team of superheroes, Young Justice.
...when he's needed!
Boy Wonder make you wonder how your ass got killed!
Bite harder than those hounds down in Baskerville!
I'll blast you with that bat-whack-rap repellent!
Rappel a building, snatch a villain, then by dinner, be chillin'!
Gotta secret 'bout your homegirl, Irene Adler.
Took her back to my nest to bam pow kersplat her.
I'll shatter that fiddle with a chop of the hand!
Holy Conan Doyle, let's get 'em! Aw, God damn!
- Batman and Robin are the first comic book characters to appear in an ERB.
- They are also the first superheroes in an ERB.
- Robin's costume has the word ERB on it, instead of an "R".
- The Robin used in this ERB is based on the Burt Ward version of the character.
- He is the fifth masked rapper, the first four being Darth Vader, Lady Gaga, Master Chief, and Batman, and later Boba Fett, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Hannibal Lecter.
- The mask Robin is wearing is that of his older self as Dick Grayson, Nightwing.
- He is the first one not to be portrayed by Nice Peter.