|Birth name||Michael Joseph Jackson|
|Nickname(s)||The King of Pop|
Michael Joe Jackson
The Gloved One
|Born||August 29, 1958|
|Died||June 25, 2009 (aged 50)|
Los Angeles, California
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley|
|Release date||April 2, 2012|
|Votes on website||71%|
|Location(s)||Yellow & Purple Flowers|
Light blue background
Information on the rapper
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, dancer, song writer, and pop star. He is often called the "King of Pop" because of his great music and hits, such as "Thriller", "Billie Jean", and "Beat It". His 1982 album, Thriller, is the best-selling album of all time. His other albums, including Off the Wall and Bad, also rank among the world's best-selling. He rose to fame as a part of The Jackson Five as a child. Jackson invented the dance move known as the moonwalk and he is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. His death in 2009 made headlines all over the world. He is also known for his infamous court case, which is still debated to this day.
WHOOOOO! I'm Michael Jackson, the 8th of 10 children. Ha, UH! Come on, girl! (I just danced to the left then spun around!) When I was ten years oId I sang my heart out for the Jackson Five while Dad beat the crap out of me, but I was a star! Mamma Say Mamma Saw Mamaco Saw! Can you believe it, girl? You gotta be as talented as me to get away with being this weird. HUH! Don't stop 'till ya get enough, huh! (I spun again and tipped my hat and stretched out my sparkly gloved hand.) I had a pet chimp named Bubbles and a creepy obsession with Shirley Temple, but my moonwalk dance was out of this world. Yeow! (I moonwalked back and forth!) I also got my hair lit on fire during a Pepsi commercial, but I co-wrote "We Are The World" which made millions for charity. So Beat It! OHH!! (I hopped up in the air.) I got accused of sexual abuse a whole bunch, but I'm in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, once for the Jackson Five and once as a solo artist. My 1982 album Thriller is still the best selling album of all time even though I bleached my skin and wore a surgeon's mask around. UGH! (I just grabbed my crotch!) I was married to Lisa Marie Presley and a dermatologist, Debbie Rowe, I have three children: Prince Michael Jackson I, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson II AKA Blanket, whom I hung out of a hotel window. Ugh, I'm a smooth criminal. I may have died at 50 from an overdose of anesthesia, but I'm the world's best selling male pop artist! Suck on that, Bieber! WHOOOOO!!!! (I just stood in the wind, danced around, then jumped on a car, smashed it's windows out and grabbed my crotch again!) WHOOOOO!!!
Young Michael Jackson:
Oooh, Elvis Presley as I live and breathe.
You stole rock and roll, gave us Rockabilly cheese!
You dance like an epileptic, nothing but left feet.
I've seen it! Every record you set, man, I Beat It!
Here's a tip: don't swallow a bucket of drugs,
So you won't die on the toilet dropping hunks of Burning Love.
I'm Bad. I'm a Smooth Criminal, better face up.
Call me Ed Sullivan, shoot you from the waist up!
Watch me Moonwalk and I step on your Blue Suede!
Even in death, I go platinum on Blu-Ray!
Spitting out hits since I was six years old.
I'm the King of Pop! You're the King of Jelly Rolls!
Adult Michael Jackson:
Oooh, it's about time for a Thriller!
Didn't lose any chocolate, I just added vanilla!
I'm going Off The Wall! I won't stop 'til I get enough!
Whooping your big fat ass with my shiny glove!
How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees
When you met your own wife when she was only 14?
Then you made one daughter; she (ah) came to me.
I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!
You shoulda stayed in the army, dude!
Shamone, even Tito looks better than you!
I'm singing "Aaaahhhhhh!" You're singing Don't Be Cruel.
There's only one crown, baby. Let the one King rule!
- Michael Jackson was indirectly mentioned in Sarah Palin vs Lady Gaga by Lady Gaga when she mentioned the Jackson Five, in Justin Bieber vs Beethoven by Justin Bieber when he claimed that he was the next Michael Jackson, and indirectly again in Mozart vs Skrillex when Skrillex says that Mozart's father makes the Jackson Five's family look like the Family Circus.
- Bieber was the only one to mention him by name.
- Skrillex is the only person to mention Jackson after he rapped.
- Every time that he was mentioned, it was by a modern music artist.
- This makes Jackson and the Jackson Five the most mentioned performers/artists in ERB.
- Michael Jackson is the sixth person to be mentioned (indirectly) in a battle after they appear, after John Lennon, Adolf Hitler, Bill O'Reilly, Chuck Norris, and Albert Einstein.
- He is tied with Adolf Hitler for being mentioned the most amount of times, at three times each.
- He is the first character played to bear the given name Michael in any of its forms, preceding Mikhail Gorbachev, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Michael Jordan, and Michael Bay.
- This makes Michael the second-most-frequently used name in the series, just behind William, which has six members.
- He is the first rapper to change age, followed by Elvis in the same battle.
- He is the first rapper to be portrayed by two different people in one battle, the other being the Doctor.
- So far, young Michael Jackson is the youngest rapper to appear in a rap battle, followed by Juliet Capulet.
- Nevertheless, he and Pleistarchus are the only children that have appeared in ERB.
- However, he aged into an adult during his second verse.