Information on the cameo
Martin Seamus "Marty" McFly is the main protagonist of the Back to the Future films. He travels through time with a DeLorean car turned time machine which was invented by his friend and local crazy scientist, Dr. Emmett Brown. His ventures throughout the films include traveling from the year 1985 to 1955, 2015, an alternate 1985, and 1885. In the trilogy, his character was portrayed by actor, Michael J. Fox.
Appearance in the rap battles
Marty McFly appeared following the Fourth Doctor's verse after he said, "'Cause you're a pitiful hillbilly hanging with an oedipal kid who's a bawk bawk chicken!", answering with, "Nobody calls me chicken!", and then playing a short guitar riff. He was seen twice more: once in the background during Doc Brown's second verse and again during the "Who won? Who's next? You decide!" sequence.
- Michael J. Fox, the actor who portrayed McFly, appeared in the first unofficial rap battle, Michael J. Fox vs Chucky.
- He is the second speaking cameo to enter the battle due to something a rapper said, after a Stormtrooper.
- His guitar solo is a reference to his performance of "Johnny B. Goode" at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance in the first two Back to the Future movies.
- He is the second cameo to be shown dancing at the end with the rappers during the "Who won? Who's next? You decide!" sequence, after Queen Gorgo.
- His appearance on the poster in the Circle K could be a reference to both his and Bill & Ted's franchises being from the 1980s, both extensively featuring music from that time period, and both being related to time travel.