Macho Man Randy Savage took over for Hulk Hogan against Kim Jong-il in Hulk Hogan and Macho Man vs Kim Jong-il. He also made a cameo appearance in Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD, where he rapped a line alongside EpicLLOYD, and appeared once again at the beginning of Hitler vs Vader 3, alongside Leonidas and the Fourth Doctor. He has made a cameo appearance in two ERB News videos, once as a ghost. He was portrayed by EpicLLOYD on all occasions.
Information on the rapper
Randall Mario Poffo, better known by his ring name, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, was born on November 15th, 1952, in Columbus, Ohio. He was a famous professional wrestler, best known for his time in the World Wrestling Federation and World Championship Wrestling.
Macho Man was a 6-time world heavyweight champion. He was officially inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2015 by his longtime friend and rival, Hulk Hogan, the night before WrestleMania 31.
On May 20th, 2011, Macho Man died at the age of 58 in Seminole, Florida, due to heart disease.
Sugar is sweet and so is honey and Macho Man is on a ROLL THAT CAN'T BE STOPPED!! My real name is Randall Mario Poffo, but I turned into the MACHO MAN when I started wrestling for the WWF. And I was the best, YOU HEAR ME? Everyone else out there is garbage! GARBAGE! I was the world heavyweight champion six times! I also did a lot of TV and voice over work because of my deliciously raspy voice! OH YEAHHHHH! Which reminds me, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM! Workin' for Slim Jim too was barely healthier than wrestling, but it was good to be back on TV and SHOUTIN' ABOUT THINGS! Unfortunately, I died recently due to a massive heart attack while driving. It just makes me wanna give the biggest DAMN elbow drop of its crappy, little LIFE!!! OHHH YEAHHHH!!!
Appearance in the battle (cameo)
Macho Man says "You wrote eighty seven songs with the same chord progression!" in unison with EpicLLOYD.
Oh, yeah, it's about to get real!
Watch me snap into a Slim Jim, Kim Jong-il!
I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses,
But when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses!
The Macho Man, there is no equal,
So spend less time rapping and start feeding your people!
Punk, I'll elbow drop your whole nation
On behalf of the entire World Wrestling Federation! (Oh, yeah!)
You smurf, I'll elbow drop your whole nation,
On behalf of the whole World Wrestling Federation!
- Macho Man is the first rapper to back-up another rapper.
- He is the first rapper to pass away after the rap battle they were in was released.
- He is the first rapper to step in later during the battle yet have their own title card.
- He is also the only back-up or third-party rapper to be in the title of the battle.
- He appeared as a ghost in an unofficial ERB News with the real Hulk Hogan, André the Giant (portrayed by EpicLLOYD), and Leonardo da Vinci (voiced by Nice Peter). This video has since been removed due to copyright.
- After his death in 2011, an annotation in the battle was added that read, "We love you, Macho Man."