|Birth name||Zachary James Sherwin|
|Nickname(s)||MC Mr. Napkins (formerly)|
|YouTube Channel||Mc Mr. Napkins (formerly) |
|Appeared In||Einstein vs Stephen Hawking|
Doc Brown vs Doctor Who
Batman vs Sherlock Holmes
Nelson, Mark, Steven and Lucas
Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge
Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe
Himself (DRFH 13)
Zachery James "Zach" Sherwin (formerly known as MC Mr. Napkins) is an American YouTuber, rapper and comedian who has appeared in five ERBs so far. He has also helped write the ERBs with Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD after the episode he first appeared in, including Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Batman vs Sherlock Holmes, Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge, and Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe. He also appeared as a guest rapper in Dis Raps For Hire 13.
- Main gallery: Zach Sherwin/Gallery
- Each of his appearances share multiple similarities:
- Almost every battle he's been in features some kind of doctor (medicine, philosophy, etc).
- Each of his characters has a distinguishing characteristic that none of the others posess:
- Einstein- Only one to rap first, only one in front of a static background.
- Brown- Only one with a character played by EpicLLOYD on his side of the battle.
- Sherlock- Only one with a rapper assisting him.
- Scrooge- Only character not labeled highly intelligent or competent in one domain, only one to battle a team of four rappers rather than just one or two.
- King- Only character to not face a rapper played by Nice Peter.
- All 3 of Zach's fictional roles that he's played have died and then not died within their canon, in a sense.
- Brown was shot down by the Libyan terrorists in the first timeline, but wore a bullet-proof vest in another.
- Sherlock was thought to be dead after "jumping" down The Reichenbach Falls waterfall in The Final Problem.
- Scrooge is dead in the "Christmas Yet to Come" timeline.
- Most of Zach's title opponents were played by Nice Peter: Stephen Hawking, Doctor Who, Batman, and Donald Trump.
- There has been a British character of some sort in almost every battle he's been in, whether or not he plays them.
- 7: Stephen Hawking (The only one that isn't fictional)
- 24: Doctor Who
- 26: Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson
- 39: Ebenezer Scrooge
- Both of his Season 2 battles involved a protagonist from a popular BBC show.
- 24: Doctor Who
- 26: Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson (despite not being portrayed as the BBC adaptations and as the original novel personas)
- Both of his nonfiction-focused battles involve a Stephen -king of some sort; Stephen King and Stephen Hawking, specifically.
- He has had the most guest appearances out of all other guests.
- He, George Watsky, Key & Peele, DeStorm Power, and Rhett & Link so far, are the only guest stars to have a rapping role in more than 1 season.
- He and George Watsky are also the only guests to have a rapping role in every season so far.
- He was the first and, so far, only guest rapper in Dis Raps For Hire.
- Originally, he had the stage name "MC Mr. Napkins", but dropped it and is now known as simply Zach Sherwin. However, he is still mainly credited as MC Mr. Napkins in the descriptions of earlier ERBs.
- ERB writer Mike Betette said that Sherwin was "the best" person at wordplay whilst in the ERB Wiki chat.
- Season 1 is the only season where he only has one role.
- He usually plays rappers with gray hair.
- During the Off The Top event he and Lloyd were in the rap battle skit with Jeffry Dahmer VS Bambi, Steven Spielberg VS Michael Bay, and Ben Franklin VS Doctor Octopus with Sherwin as Dahmer, Bay, and Doctor Octopus