|Birth name||Zachary James Sherwin|
|Nickname(s)||MC Mr. Napkins (formerly)|
|YouTube Channel||Mc Mr. Napkins (formerly)|
|Appeared In||Einstein vs Stephen Hawking|
Doc Brown vs Doctor Who
Batman vs Sherlock Holmes
Nelson, Mark, Steven and Lucas
Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge
Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe
Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters
Himself (DRFH 13)
Zachery James "Zach" Sherwin (formerly known as MC Mr. Napkins) is an American YouTuber, rapper and comedian who has appeared in six ERBs so far. He has also helped write the ERBs with Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD after the episode he first appeared in, including Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Batman vs Sherlock Holmes, Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge, Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe and Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters. He also appeared as a guest rapper in Dis Raps For Hire 13.
- Main gallery: Zach Sherwin/Gallery
- Each of his appearances share multiple similarities:
- Apart from Poe vs King, every battle he's been in features some kind of doctor (medicine, philosophy, etc.)
- Each of his characters has a distinguishing characteristic that none of the others possess:
- Einstein - Only one to rap first, only one in front of a static background
- Brown - Only one with a character played by EpicLLOYD on his side of the battle
- Sherlock - Only one with a sidekick assisting him
- Scrooge - Only one not labeled highly intelligent or competent in one domain, only one to battle a team of four rappers rather than just one or two
- King - Only one to not face a title rapper played by Nice Peter
- Spengler - Only one to be in a group of more than two rappers.
- Most of Zach's title opponents were played by Peter: Stephen Hawking, Doctor Who, Batman, Donald Trump and Jamie Hyneman.
- Both of his nonfiction-focused battles involve a Stephen of some sort; Stephen King and Stephen Hawking, specifically.
- He has had the most guest appearances out of all other guests.
- He, George Watsky, Key & Peele, DeStorm Power, and Rhett & Link so far, are the only guest stars to have a rapping role in more than 1 season.
- He is also the only guest to have a rapping role in every season thus far.
- He was the first and, so far, only guest rapper in Dis Raps For Hire.
- Originally, he had the stage name "MC Mr. Napkins", but dropped it and is now known as simply Zach Sherwin. However, he is still mainly credited as MC Mr. Napkins in the descriptions of earlier ERBs.
- ERB writer, Mike Betette, stated whilst in the ERB Wiki chat that Sherwin was "the best" person at wordplay.
- Season 1 and Season 4 (so far) are the only seasons where he only has one role.
- He usually plays rappers with gray hair. (Einstein, Brown, and Scrooge)
- During the Off The Top event, he and Lloyd were in the rap battle skit with Jeffrey Dahmer VS Bambi, Steven Spielberg VS Michael Bay, and Ben Franklin VS Doctor Octopus with Sherwin as Dahmer, Bay, and Doctor Octopus.