A Lego Minifigure as Loki
|Appeared in||Zeus vs Thor|
|During||Zeus' first, second, and third verse|
Thor's first verse
Who won? Who's next? You decide! sequence in Zeus vs Thor
Information on the cameo
Loki is a giant who became the blood-brother of Odin and the step-uncle of Thor. In Norse mythology, he is the God of Fire and known as a trickster god. However, based on the Marvel Comics, which he appears to be based on in this battle, he is the God of Mischief, Madness, and Evil, as well as the adopted son of Odin and brother of Thor. He was the main antagonist in both the first Thor movie and The Avengers and had a supporting role in Thor: The Dark World.
Appearance in the rap battle
Loki can be seen dancing in Asgard. He also said the word "Noirse!" after Thor's line, "'Cause I don't get nice. I get Norse!" He later stopped dancing and looked confusedly over at Zeus during a line of his third verse: "You're joking! Loki must've written your lines!"
- All of the elements of him except for his head and hands are from the official Loki Lego Minifigure. The head comes from the figure of Gilderoy Lockhart, and the hands are generic yellow instead of flesh white from Loki's figure to match Lockheart's head.
- He is tied for the the first cameo to appear in a title card, along with Odin and Brokkr.
- In terms of his Marvel character, whose design this depiction uses, Loki is the first comic book supervillain to make an appearance in the Epic Rap Battles of History series, as well as the first named individual fictional villain to appear as a cameo.
- Altogether, he is the fourth fictional villain cameo.
- Interestingly, while Thor was based on his more historical appearance, Loki's was based on his Marvel design; however, a Marvel version of Thor still appeared at one point.
- He is the fifth/sixth cameo to be shown dancing at the end with the rappers during the "Who won? Who's next? You decide" sequence, alongside Brokkr.