Here is a list of possible hints concerning future installments of Epic Rap Battles of History.
- ERB responded to a comment suggesting Arthur Fonzarelli vs Steve Urkel, saying, "Whoa, that's hilarious."
- ERB replied to a comment asking for One Direction vs the Beatles by saying: "We've seen it so many times, we've started to consider doing it, let's leave it there for now. but know your voice has been heard. could be funny. you know 1D would get crushed, right?"
- Lloyd replied to an AMA comment on Reddit, stating the one name battle he is really pushing for is Conan the Barbarian vs Conan O'Brien.
- On April 18th, 2015, Atomiclalo asked Dante on Twitter if there was any possibility for Daft Punk vs Blues Brothers, to which Dante responded "That's tight".
- A few suggestions were shown on an ERB News video, reading:
- Uncle Sam vs Mother Russia (very. broad.)
- Eddie Vedder vs Kurt Cobain ft. Dave Grohl (interesting, we've seen Kurt vs Jimi Hendrix a lot, but never this)
- Alexander Hamilton vs Aaron Burr (now we're talking, a little stiff for an ERB, but love the real life rivalry now and then)
- Osama bin Laden vs Chuck Norris (hilarious. we've always thought Bin Laden is just too touchy, people get so aggro on both sides, plus Chuck Norris would just own)
- During a Periscope on April 30th, 2015, Lloyd said that Sigmund Freud vs Mother Teresa is "fucking hilarious".
- In a Nice Peter Podcast with Rhett & Link, Peter asked what duo they should be next and Link responded with Ben & Jerry. Peter then responded with the matchup of Ben & Jerry vs Barnum & Bailey, while Link said Ben & Jerry vs the Ringling Brothers.
- On May 25th, 2015, after the release of Lewis and Clark vs Bill and Ted, Lloyd did a Periscope where he mentioned the following things:
- Matthew Santoro as Shel Silverstein is funny.
- He would like to see The Fine Bros. in an ERB.
- Joker for an ERB is yes, possibly against another villain like Magneto.
- Ben and Jerry would be hilarious.
- When someone suggested Jimmy Neutron vs Hiro Hamada (Big Hero 6), ERB replied saying "I'm looking at your idea, and it is good."
- When Lloyd was asked about KISS vs the Wiggles by Jella141, he replied with "ha! KISS vs the wiggles huh". He later said he would have to do a ton of research on The Wiggles, as he has not taken much material from them yet.
- When NightFalcon9004 asked whether Lloyd liked the suggestion Henry Ford vs Elon Musk or not, he replied with, "I like henry ford vs elon musk for sure."
- When Lloyd visited the ERB Wiki chat in May 2015, he gave a list of a few battle suggestions he liked, those being:
- Conan the Barbarian vs Conan O'Brien.
- Mother Teresa vs Sigmund Freud.
- Freddy Krueger vs Wolverine.
- Bach vs Tupac Shakur.
- On July 17th, 2015, when asked on Twitter about Dr. Dre & Eminem vs Dr. Frankenstein & Frankenstein's Monster for an ERB, Dante responded "kinda brilliant."
- When asked about the Three Stooges vs the Three Musketeers, Peter said that a 3 vs 3 would be good.
- Peter also described Tarzan vs Spider-Man as "incredible", "awesome" and a "really great idea".
- In the YouTube comment section, EpicLLOYD said he liked the idea of Andy Warhol vs Anderson.
- At ERB's World Tour concert in Los Angeles on August 16th, 2015, GravityMan suggested Andrew Jackson vs Richard the Lionheart to Nice Peter. In response, Nice Peter stated that he couldn't get the thought of using Andrew Jackson "out of his head" and absolutely loved the idea of Lionheart vs Jackson. He also stated he would start research on it immediately.
- Jay Gatsby vs Christian Grey was suggested as well, also receiving a positive response.
- At the same concert, EpicLLOYD also hinted at Sigmund Freud vs Mother Teresa happening some time in the future.
- In the YouTube comment section, EpicLLOYD replied to a comment suggesting William Hanna and Joseph Barbera vs Matt Stone and Trey Parker, saying it was "very interesting."
- In the YouTube comment section of Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers, Dragonsblood23 asked about Rod Serling vs the Crypt Keeper, to which ERB replied, "I think the Twilight zone guy has a great voice, but both would be hard to dig into as characters."
- On January 19th, 2016, ERB tweeted a picture captioned "2Bach", which may indicate Tupac or Bach being put in a battle, potentially against each other.
- In the YouTube comment section of J. R. R. Tolkien vs George R. R. Martin, Nice Peter acknowledged two suggestions (Flo from Progressive vs Jake from State Farm and the Three Stooges vs the Three Musketeers) that were popular among the commenters, also mentioning that they were now "investigating" anime.
- In the YouTube comment section of Nice Peter's Monday Show video which was released on November 10, 2016, Peter says that the crew "always looked" at Professor X vs Malcolm X, and he considers doing Malcolm X vs Magneto.
- In the YouTube comment section of Ash Ketchum vs Charles Darwin, Nice Peter acknowledged the idea of using Saitama from One Punch Man, maybe not for his own battle but at least a cameo or part of a joke. He also wrote about Captain Falcon.
- A comment on YouTube suggested that ERB do a battle with George S. Patton in it, such as Patton vs Erwin Rommel. ERB replied with: "now that is up my alley. I am reading the world's most boring book at the moment. it's a training guide for military officers that breaks down Rommel's manouvers battle by battle. Something about Rommel fascinates me. It's a little deep for an ERB right now, but I'll definitely think about that. and Patton rules. hmm.… I'm getting an idea… they call Rommel the desert fox, he could possibly go up against.… another guy with an animal nickname…and then Patton could… hmmmm…"
- In an ERB News video, Peter replied that he might want to use Ronald McDonald because he would love to slam on the company, but he also said that it would be very tough to use that registered trademark.
- In an episode of Mark Twain @ AOL, Mark Twain (portrayed by Bryce Wissel) begs Lloyd to put him in a rap battle, and suggests that his opponent could be Edwin Abbot Abbot or Henry Brooke Adams. This could hint to Bryce Wissel portraying Mark Twain in a battle and possibly against either of the suggested opponents.
- Peter has stated that he was reading up on Alexander Graham Bell, possibly hinting at him battling Mark Zuckerberg.
- In an episode of the Monday Show, Peter and Lloyd were trying on Wolverine claws and said that they may use them in a future rap battle.
- Stan Lee eventually used Wolverine's claws in Jim Henson vs Stan Lee as a reference to his creation, leaving the chances of Wolverine himself appearing in a future battle uncertain.
- According to a blog on Peter's site, Peter says Dr. House may be too late but after a few comments, he says: "I am mildly, if not completely obsessed with Dr. House at the moment, so anything is possible".
- He has also stated this regarding choosing potential candidates for battles: "The challenge […] is being able to make something which our audience can at least understand. […] The best scenario, to me, is to use characters that anyone can understand why they are important, whether or not they know going into it what they are all about. Hippocrates is great example for that. He's a baller, not that many people, including me, know many details about his life, but that just gives us an opportunity to find it out in research, and then put it together into a rap that can educate while being entertaining. Anyway, that's the goal." This may suggest a possible appearance of Hippocrates.
- According to Lloyd on Periscope and Peter on a radio show at 1:43:30, both talked about previously considering Freddy Fazbear vs Chuck E. Cheese.
- Buddy Holly is great, but there are many others to choose from.
- Peter mentioned in a livestream with Tom Green that if Eminem ever wanted to be in an ERB, he would have him portray someone known for having a way with words, such as Karl Marx or Aristotle.
- At their concert in Los Angeles, a stop on their 2015 World Tour, Lloyd mentioned how Peter was looking into the Three Musketeers.
- At a concert on their World Tour in Burnsville, Minnesota, Lloyd stated he was open to the idea of Pee-Wee Herman in a battle.
- In a livestream, Peter revealed that they have discussed the appearance of a Disney princess in a battle.
- In the description of Hitler vs Vader 3, ERB asked, "Skywalker, Chewbacca, Leia.. who do you want to see in a future rap battle?", hinting at more Star Wars characters in the future.
- ERB tweeted and later posted on Faceboook about Chali 2na's new video saying "Really diggin this new @Chali2na video! What do you think of us bringing him back to play the Allstate guy?"
- While Peter likes the idea of getting the Vlogbrothers to guest in an ERB, he mentioned that they were some of the busiest people he knew and they would be hard to get.
- Peter liked the idea of Alex Farnham as Jim Carrey.
- Peter will definitely let Eminem be in an ERB if they are able to contact him.
- The Jackpot Golden Boys responded to a Facebook comment asking whether they would be in an ERB, saying that they were very willing to be in one if the time ever came along.
- In the description of Adam vs Eve, ERB asked, "Who wants to see Jenna Marbles in another battle?", hinting at her return for a future battle.
- In the description of Moses vs Santa Claus, ERB asked, "If Snoop returns in a future rap battle who should he portray?", hinting at his return for a future battle.
- In the description of Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, ERB asked, "If Watsky returns in a battle, who should he portray?", hinting at his return for a future battle.
- When Harley Morenstein (Epic Meal Time) was asked on Twitter if there was "any chance of [him] participating in a YouTube battle of rap soon," he liked the tweet, possibly hinting at him being featured in an upcoming battle.
Nice Peter asked the ERBoH Forum for suggestions. Later, Peter uploaded a picture on Facebook, showing Lloyd looking at a paper with a bunch of ideas from the forum. The paper included suggestions and people on it. Some of them have already been revealed.
|The List Reads||Final Outcome|
|joan of arc||Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc|
|bob ross vs vincent van gogh||Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso|
|Bonnie and Clyde vs romeo and juliet||Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde|
|edgar allen poe vs stephen king||Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe|
|dr seuss vs shakespeare rematch|
|Archimedes vs Sigmund Freud|
|Darwin versus Ash||Ash Ketchum vs Charles Darwin|
|Erwin Rommel versus Rocky (Italian Stallion)|
|Rod Serling versus Edgar Allen Poe||Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe|
|Julius Caesar versus JFK||Shaka Zulu vs Julius Caesar|
|Andrew Hussie versus Homer the Poet|
|Joan of Arc versus Xena: Warrior Princess||Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc|
|Freud versus anyone|
|Julian Smith in a rap battle|
|Darwin vs Ash||Ash Ketchum vs Charles Darwin|
|something with Edgar Allan Poe in it||Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe|
|A Canadian rapper, maybe Terry Fox vs ???||Wayne Gretzky|
|Maybe Weird Al could play somebody||Isaac Newton|
|Blackbeard vs ????||Blackbeard vs Al Capone|
|Al Capone vs ????||Blackbeard vs Al Capone|
|Ray Charles vs ????|
|David Bowie vs ????|
|Yugi Moto vs King Tut|
|Whitney Houston vs Celine Dion?|
|Alexander the Great vs Ivan the Terrible?||Alexander the Great vs Ivan the Terrible|
|Robert E. Lee vs Bob Marley|
Nice Peter's August 2014 Visit
In early August 2014, Nice Peter visited the Wiki chat for several hours. There, he asked for ideas for suggestions and battles for Season 4. Here's a list of noted information:
- Peter "doesn't know Frozen", but has heard "Let It Go".
- Peter likes the idea of Bach vs Tupac Shakur.
- There may be another Vader vs Hitler, but they're looking for something else to start with.
- Possibility of a sequel to Justin Bieber vs Beethoven, but Peter doesn't know how to make it into a story.
- Ryu vs Scorpion is considered "meh".
- Jacksfilms is "good".
- Slender Man is "staying away from Peter's camp".
- Joffrey Baratheon vs Draco Malfoy is considered.
- Amelia Earhart is considered, as well as Marie Antoinette.
- Anne Frank is "hard to fuck with".
- Peter likes the idea of Fidel Castro in a battle, particularly against Mao Zedong or Ho Chi Minh.
- Jesus is an "old promise to a lot of fans", possibly meaning he will not appear.
- Peter proposed King Tut vs Montezuma, and he's looking for King Tut suggestions.
- Alexander Graham Bell vs Mark Zuckerberg sounded like a good idea to Peter.
- Johannes Gutenberg is "fresh".
- Peter suggested Cristiano Ronaldo vs Pele or Messi and Messi vs Maradona.
- Wolverine vs Freddy is a "no-brainer".
- Peter suggested J.K. Rowling vs Jane Austen and a battle featuring Harriet Tubman as potential women battles.
- Peter said to summarize, "rocky vs mussolini, jane austen vs jk rowling. jack the ripper vs hannibal. east vs west."
- DeStorm Power might portray Louis Armstrong.
- Peter didn't like the idea of using Willy Wonka.
- Dante liked O. J. Simpson vs Tiger Woods, but Peter didn't like O. J. Simpson too much.
- Peter requested the members of chat for opinions on these ideas:
- Mark Zuckerberg vs Alexander Graham Bell.
- Fidel Castro vs Chairman Mao.
- J. K. Rowling vs Jane Austen.
- Hitler vs Vader 4 as Anakin vs Young Hitler.
- Hitler vs Vader 4 as Kaiser Wilhelm II vs Emperor Palpatine.
- Amelia Earhart vs Neil Armstrong.
- Hitler vs Vader 4 as Rommel vs Han Solo.
- Hitler vs Vader 4 as Rommel vs Boba Fett.
- Tay Zonday would work for any abolitionist/civil rights person.
- Lloyd might portray Franklin D. Roosevelt, but Peter also imagined himself portraying him.
- Peter likes the idea of Tobuscus as an actor.
- Link is a no for Peter, as he proclaimed "Link can go eat dicks".
- Peter acknowledged Markiplier's nice voice.
- Katniss Everdeen is a "maybe".
- A Halloween battle is something they want to do, but is hard to time.
- The rapper Doc Brown might portray a character.
- Steve Irwin vs Bear Grylls is a possibility.
Nice Peter's January 2015 Visit
- Freddy Fazbear can "eat a bag of dicks."
- Homer the Poet is "fresh."
- When NightFalcon9004 suggested Henry Ford vs Elon Musk, Peter said, "ford vs musk is amazing."
- Jacksfilms rocks, but he is "a tallish, skinny, funny white dude, and Peter plays most of those parts."
- Hippocrates would be cool.
- Would be nice to start a side series with video game characters.
- Hendrix vs Cobain has always been a good idea.
Peter's Visit to NightFalcon9004's Blog
- Peter and Lloyd have thought a lot about doing more women battles, but it's a challenge for them to write for the women.
- P. T. Barnum is ERB worthy, but he's "not on the list right now."
- Peter thinks Marco Polo vs Sun Wukong could be a good idea, although he hasn't done much research on Sun Wukong, but he plans to now.
- A Wizard of Oz story battle is an "interesting idea."
- A few South American characters were "on the radar," but didn't end up making it into the series "this time around," which could mean that they may be used in a future season.
- Pele would be "great in an ERB."
- Jules Verne being in an ERB is an "interesting idea," but he doesn't see it happening.
- There are not going to be any Australian characters used anytime soon.
- They do not plan to use any more video game characters anytime soon.
- Peter doesn't like the idea of a Duck Dynasty battle.
- The Joker is a "great character," but he is "not in the cards right now."
- He is interested in both Simon Bolivar and Franciso Pizarro, and said they may appear in the future, possibly against each other.
- He wouldn't consider Dr. Dre & Eminem vs Dr. Frankenstein & Frankenstein's Monster for an ERB, but found the suggestion to be "very creative."
- He's open to using Catie Wayne as an actor.
- He's open to using Markiplier as an actor.
- The Zodiac Killer in a battle and Jason Voorhees vs Norman Bates are unlikely, as Peter thinks they "handled killers well with Jack vs Lecter."
- He doesn't know much about Sailor Moon.
- Flash Gordon is "pretty awesome."
- Salvador Dali's chances of being in an ERB are low, since Pablo Picasso was already used.
- Hercules vs He-Man is "funny."
- He responded to the Three Musketeers vs the Three Stooges by saying, "3 vs 3 would be great."
- Lloyd has always wanted to do a late-night show host finale, but it's not Peter's favorite idea.
Peter, Lloyd, and Dante's responses to BackToTheFuturama86's Suggestions
- Peter thinks Andy Warhol vs Vincent van Gogh is "brilliant."
- Peter and Dante both think Charlie Chaplin vs Jim Carrey is great.
- Peter liked Lawrence of Arabia vs Oskar Schindler.
- Peter and Dante both think David Bowie vs Elton John is hilarious.
- Dante would love to see how Jason Voorhees would rap, or "not rap."
- Peter couldn't decide between the Three Stooges vs the Three Musketeers and the Three Stooges vs the Marx Brothers.
- Peter said they were definitely doing Jimi Hendrix vs Kurt Cobain in the near future, and likes the idea of Common as Jimi Hendrix.
- All three said the Dude vs Buddha was hilarious.
- Peter wants to use JFK at some point.
- Lucille Ball is someone else they really want to use, and they claimed to have two actresses that would be perfect for her.
- Peter thinks that Indiana Jones vs King Arthur is much better than Jones vs Han Solo, which they get a lot.
- Lloyd also really wants to have Edward Scissorhands as a third-party in Freddy Krueger vs Wolverine.
- Dante wants to play Dante Alighieri.
- Mark Twain is also a must.
- Lloyd wants to use Richard Nixon, and he misses the Khan-vs-Bunny-type battles with no connection whatsoever and wants to do that with Nixon.
Peter's January 2016 Visit
- Richard the Lionheart vs Andrew Jackson is interesting.
- Hammurabi is interesting.
- When given the idea of a board game vs video game designer battle, he started to talk about Klaus Teuber (creator of the multiplayer board game, The Settlers of Catan).
Dante's June 2016 Twitter Q&A
- They have thought about possibly having a battle featuring a Mexican character, and are open to any suggestions.
- They have also considered Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, Pope John Paul II, and "the guy who invented bagels" for a future battle.
- Ferdinand Magellan vs Amelia Earhart is "nice."
- When ERBofSmoshery asked about Hugh Hefner vs King Henry VIII, he replied saying he likes it a lot.
- When asked about Charlemagne vs Charles de Gaulle, he replied saying that "something like it has been discussed".
- He would like to play Crazy Horse sometime in the future.
- He loves Ernest Hemingway.
- He thinks it "would be cool" for him to play Dante Alighieri.
- He would really like a battle featuring Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy, or Lyndon B. Johnson, with Lloyd as Nixon.
- Personally, he's not into using companies, mascots of companies, or obscure video game or anime characters, but upon further examination, he thinks Colonel Sanders vs Ronald McDonald could have some merit to it.
- He likes Chaplin vs Mr. Bean.
- When asked about Bob Marley vs Bob Dylan, he replied saying that he "only kind of loves it".
- Astronomers vs astronauts is "interesting."
- He thinks that having Gary Clark Jr. play Jimi Hendrix "would be incredible," and they would need to get in touch with him about it.
- He loves the idea of Edward Snowden vs Julian Assange or George Orwell.
- He loves Green Day, Weezer, and My Chemical Romance, but doesn't see them happening in ERB.
- He loves Marie Curie vs Dr. Manhattan.
- Beetlejuice vs the Mask has "lots of practical juicy FX to be done" for it, but having it as an animated battle could also be a cool idea.
- Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger vs the Olsen Twins is "very funny."
Lloyd's Facebook Livestreams
July 22nd, 2016
- When asked about suggestions that he liked, Lloyd mentioned:
- Conan the Barbarian vs Conan O'Brien.
- Mother Teresa vs Sigmund Freud.
- Freddy Krueger vs Wolverine.
- Benito Mussolini "should probably show up."
- When asked about Bob Marley and/or Johnny Cash appearing in a battle, he replied saying that they "may be good against each other."
- He would like to see another animated battle.
- He does not know much about Hans Christian Andersen, but acknowledges that he maybe should appear.
- Another rock star would be "cool."
- He hopes George Watsky will come back again.
- When asked about other YouTubers who he would like to see in ERB, he mentioned:
- An ERB movie would be cool, but would be difficult to do correctly for a multitude of reasons.
- There is at least one "New Cut"/"Remake" of a battle that may be released at some point.
- This most likely is referring to either the new edit of Hulk Hogan and Macho Man vs Kim Jong-il that has been hinted at.
July 28th, 2016
- When asked about Starbomb appearing in a rap battle, he said he needed to "learn more about gamers."
- He does not know who Egoraptor is.
- When Joeaikman asked about using Jon Snow, he cited J. R. R. Tolkien vs George R. R. Martin as reason that it would be at least a while before another character from the Game of Thrones franchise appeared in a battle.
- He revealed that Snow was originally intended to be more involved in that battle, but they decided against the idea.
- He would be "down for" Margaret Thatcher appearing in a battle.
- He would like Wax to return for another battle.
- He once again mentioned how bringing back Watsky would be great.
- He thinks that a Polish character should appear.
- When Nicolaus Copernicus was suggested, he thought that was a good choice.
- H. P. Lovecraft in a battle is questionable.
- He would rather use females like Amelia Earhart, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, or Eleanor Roosevelt over Kim Kardashian.
- Jazz characters like John Coltrane and Miles Davis would be cool for ERB.
- When asked about Oscar Wilde vs David Bowie, he said that he missed David Bowie already.
- When asked about Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin, he paused for a long time before saying "yeah" and moved on to the next question.
August 4th, 2016
- In response to a fourth Vader vs Hitler battle, he said there would have to be some twist to make it unique, like having it be a prequel instead.
- When asked about the Three Stooges vs either the Three Wise Men or Ed, Edd, and Eddy, he suggested the Three Musketeers as another option that is popular.
- When responding to Kim Jong-un vs Kylo Ren, he stated that Kim may be less likely due to the use of his father in a prior battle. Lloyd went on to say that were he to appear there should be some connection to Hulk Hogan and Macho Man vs Kim Jong-il, like Kim vs Hulk Hogan's son or daughter.
- The Rock vs John Cena is "pretty cool," liking the Rock in particular.
- In response to the idea of a Talk Show Host Royale, he mentioned having considered this or Conan O'Brien vs Conan the Barbarian as possibilities, but also stated that playing comedians is difficult in a comedy series.
- A royale of comedians such as Mitch Hedberg, Eddie Murphy, and Louis C.K. would be "cool," but could be difficult.
- When Dragonsblood23 suggested Qin Shi Huang vs Ronald Reagan, Lloyd found the idea interesting as he enjoys getting to teach about lesser-known aspects of history through ERB.
- When asked about a Suicide Squad rap battle, he said that a battle with the Joker would be good.
- Ben Affleck vs Matt Damon is funny.
- Actors are difficult to use as they are more of a "reflection of history."
- His response to Ellen Ripley vs Karrie Norton (Vandal) from Dead Space was "Ripley died! That was so sad."
- His response to Mario vs Link was "We already did Mario".
- Bob Marley vs Tupac Shakur is "cool".
- Lloyd's most wanted guest is Pharoahe Monch, but does not know who he could play.
- Markiplier would be a good guest, but Lloyd was not sure if he rapped.
- Rocky Balboa vs Mike Tyson is funny and Rocky could be played by Jesse Wellens.
- When Jeff Probst vs Chuck Noland (from Cast Away) was suggested, he laughed because he could not pronounce "Probst".
August 11th, 2016
- When asked about having more English people in ERB, he liked the idea of Elizabeth I or II, Princess Diana (but wondered if it might be too soon), Richard the Lionheart, and King Henry VIII.
- When asked about Strider Hiryu vs Raiden (Metal Gear Rising), he did not know who they were but said that he would keep his mind open to things.
- Sean Bean vs Liam Neeson is not bad.
- Alice (from Alice in Wonderland) vs Dorothy (from The Wizard of Oz) is not bad.
- When someone asked Doctor Benjamin Spock vs Mr. Spock, he said he would need to look up Benjamin Spock.
- He said that Eminem vs Drake had already "played out."
- When asked about Doctor Dolittle vs Ace Ventura, he said Ace Ventura is hilarious, and Alex Farnham would have to play him.
- They have thought about doing an astronaut battle, and when asked about Neil Armstrong vs Amelia Earheart, he said it was a good idea and Armstrong should be done, but he is bland.
- One Direction vs the Beatles is "played out" as One Direction is done and they have already used John Lennon, though he does want to do a band vs band battle.
- He likes the Three Stooges vs the Three Musketeers a lot.
- He likes Kurt Cobain vs Jimi Hendrix or Bob Marley, but musicians, although fun, are tough due to their style.
- Mel Gibson vs Charlie Sheen almost happened a few years ago, but it was scrapped because it "wasn't epic enough."
- When asked about Prince vs David Bowie, he said it would be hard to write for both, and it would have to be a battle to honor them both.
- He is open to the idea of having a Turkish character, but does not know of any at the moment.
- When asked about Marilyn Manson in a battle, he thought about him vs the "Nine Inch Nails Guy" (Trent Reznor).
- There is a possibility of more bonus battles or other similar videos in the future, including some videos that were made but never uploaded.
- When asked about Beowulf vs Hercules, he said Beowulf is cool.
- He wants Weird Al to be in another battle, and he could play Copernicus.
August 18th, 2016
- Ozzy Osbourne vs Marilyn Manson received an "I don't know."
- Attila the Hun has been talked about, and he says that "he's like Genghis Khan, but not."
- Harley Quinn "isn't a bad idea."
- He doesn't know if Season 5 will be the last season, but he says he doubts it.
- When asked about Sigmund Freud vs the Joker, he said he preferred Freud vs Mother Teresa.
- Indiana Jones vs Han Solo is a maybe, but he said that "he's such a hard character to do," not specifying which one he was talking about.
- Beetlejuice vs Jack Skellington is fun.
August 25th, 2016
- His guest wish list includes Childish Gambino and King Bach, and he would also like to have Slug and/or his hip hop duo Atmosphere.
- When GabrielolXP asked about a Swedish character appearing, he replied saying it "would be great", and mentioned Alfred Nobel and Pippi Longstocking as options.
- Messi or Pelé would be great.
- He is not sure about Machiavelli vs Karl Rove.
- He would love to have Nigahiga in a battle sometime.
- Justice League vs Avengers would be fantastic, but would also be really big and he is not sure about who to cast.
- For Lloyd, nothing is off limits, but Peter does not want to do Jesus because of a promise he made.
- In terms of Native Americans, he wants to do Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, Sacagawea, and maybe Pocahontas.
- PETA vs Hunters is funny.
- He once again mentioned having Watsky return for another battle, but said that it is hard at the moment due to his upcoming tour.
- Lloyd restated his opinion on Markiplier in a battle, saying he would be open to it if he rapped, which is something he is not sure of.
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is good, and would have been good against Bruce Banner.
September 1st, 2016
- Lloyd would be interested in having Bo Burnham guest star in a battle.
- He wants more Asians in battles, mentioning Kublai Khan and Mao Zedong as examples.
- When asked about King Arthur, he was not sure who he should battle, and mistakenly called him "Arthur the Lionheart", suggesting that he could perhaps face Richard the Lionheart.
- When asked about the Pope vs the Dalai Lama, he said it was interesting, and mentioned that he likes Pope John Paul II vs Bishop Don "Magic" Juan.
- He would enjoy doing a sequel to Justin Bieber vs Beethoven.
- When asked about the possibility of Gene Wilder or one of his characters appearing in a battle, he said it most likely would have to be Willy Wonka, and suggested the idea of him vs another "mad genius".
- The Koch Brothers vs the Coen Brothers would be fun.
- When asked about "car guys in ERB", he said that a NASCAR driver could be fun.
September 8th, 2016
- Judge Judy is funny, and he knows someone who would be really funny as her, but he does not know if they would do a Judge battle.
- He mentioned Judge Wapner from The People's Court as an option for a Judge.
- Mark Zuckerberg vs Alexander Graham Bell was being written sometime in the past, but they never finished it, and he is uncertain that it will come out in Season 5.
- He does not know if they will use Jon Snow due to them recently using George R. R. Martin.
- There may be more video game characters in the future, but they need to find the right character to use.
- He gave examples of someone from Call of Duty, a classic game such as Metroid, or Link, who he thought was probably the "right one".
- He later mentioned that he would love to play Kratos, and Sonic the Hedgehog would be fun, also adding that he likes Sonic vs the Flash.
- He gave examples of someone from Call of Duty, a classic game such as Metroid, or Link, who he thought was probably the "right one".
- Metallica vs Iron Maiden would be fun.
September 15th, 2016
- More authors might appear, and Mark Twain vs Ernest Hemingway is cool.
- When asked about characters he would like to play, Zach Sherwin stated that he would enjoy rapping as Mark Twain.
- Tupac vs Eminem is tough, and so is any real rapper.
- They might do a comedian battle, which has been suggested a lot, but writing comedy for comedians is difficult.
September 29th, 2016
- He isn't sure about a Biggie and Tupac battle, as doing real life rappers is hard.
- He is interested in bringing some characters back, specifically ones with small roles such as Johann Sebastian Bach.
- When asked about Ash Williams for an ERB, he thought it would be interesting and expressed about being a huge Evil Dead fan.
October 6th, 2016
- When asked about more jazz musicians, he suggested John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, and Charlie "Bird" Parker.
- They have thought about doing the Three Stooges vs the Three Musketeers, but they don't know how to make it work and incorporate the fourth Musketeer.
October 13th, 2016
- He is unsure whether to rap as Captain Kirk again.
- When asked about a Halloween battle, he replied with, "Ehh, Freddy Krueger vs Wolverine is my vote man, but we haven't done that yet. Halloween is coming up fast though."
- ↑ http://www.nicepeter.com/podcast--2/blog/12-rhett-link-jams
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ERBofHistory/status/689553981744349185
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnaXw6UJids
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcg3bXrKegc
- ↑ http://nicepeter.com/blog/blog/dr-house
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2zC3dPA9yc
- ↑ https://twitter.com/erbofhistory/status/612326613389197312
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/erb/posts/738732572902660
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1064441086957847/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1068885333180089/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1073107696091186/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1078291018906187/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1083743645027591/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1089629391105683/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1095894180479204/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1102379513164004/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1108501752551780/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EpicLLOYD/videos/1119972591404696/
|Seasons of Epic Rap Battles of History|
S E A S O N 1 • S E A S O N 2 • S E A S O N 3 • S E A S O N 4 • S E A S O N 5