|This Article Needs Cleanup
This article may require cleanup to meet Epic Rap Battles of History Wiki's standard of quality. Help clean up this mess if you can.
Here is a list of possible hints concerning Season 4 and beyond.
- ERB responded to another comment suggesting Arthur Fonzarelli vs Steve Urkel, saying "Whoa, that's hilarious".
- ERB replied to a comment asking for One Direction vs The Beatles by saying: "We've seen it so many times, we've started to consider doing it, let's leave it there for now. but know your voice has been heard. could be funny. you know 1D would get crushed, right?"
- In Question Song 3, Nice Peter commented on the idea of Jim Henson vs Walt Disney as an excellent idea.
- Lloyd replied to an AMA comment on Reddit about how the one name battle he is really pushing for is Conan The Barbarian vs Conan O'Brien.
- During a Reddit AMA, user Epicnail asked about the possibilty of a sequel. Lloyd responded with, "I think so, yes. Aside from hitler vader we haven't done any rematches but the time may be approaching."
- Somebody asked that ERB would do a battle with George S. Patton in it, such as George S. Patton vs Erwin Rommel. ERB replied with: "now that is up my alley. I am reading the world's most boring book at the moment. it's a training guide for military officers that breaks down Rommel's manouvers battle by battle. Something about Rommel fascinates me. It's a little deep for an ERB right now, but I'll definitely think about that. and Patton rules. hmm.... I'm getting an idea... they call Rommel the desert fox, he could possibly go up against.... another guy with an animal nickname...and then Patton could... hmmmm..."
- During a Reddit AMA, TheSteelerNation2 suggested to Lloyd, Indiana Jones vs James Bond. Lloyd responded by saying Indiana Jones has not been thrown around a lot but James Bond would be an excellent character to use.
- In an ERB News video, Peter replied that he might want to use Ronald McDonald because he would love to slam on the company, but he also said that it would be very tough to use that registered trademark.
- In an episode of Mark Twain @ AOL, Mark Twain (played by Bryce Wissel) meets Lloyd and begs him to put him in a rap battle, and suggests that his opponent could be Edwin Abbot Abbot or Henry Brook Adams. This could hint to Bryce Wissel playing Mark Twain in a battle and possibly against either of the suggested opponents.
- On March 25th, ERB tweeted "2Bach", which may indicate Tupac or Bach being put in a battle. They could potentially face each other.
- Peter has said he was reading up on Alexander Graham Bell, possibly hinting him vs Mark Zuckerberg.
- In an episode of Monday Show, Peter and Lloyd were trying on Wolverine claws and said that they may use them in a future rap battle.
- On September 15th, Lou Ferrigno (most well known for playing the Incredible Hulk in every live action incarnation) was on the ERB set. Lloyd posted a picture on Instagram of him in a "nerdy" outfit, suggesting a Hulk/Bruce Banner appearence in Season 4.
- On January 3rd, Nice Peter tweeted a hashtag that read "forgot to tell you, I'm in the Carribean on vacation and so far I've read books about General Custer and Crazy Horse and just started one about Thomas Jefferson", hinting at all three possibly appearing at some point in Season 4.
- SkyDoesMinecraft recently made a video saying that "some pretty epic things were coming in rap form", possibly hinting towards him being in a rap battle.
- A few suggestions were shown on the latest ERB News video, reading:
- Calvin and Hobbes vs Ash and Pikachu
- Uncle Sam vs Mother Russia
- Eddie Vedder vs Kurt Cobain ft. Dave Grohl
- Alexander Hamilton vs Aaron Burr
- Marco Polo vs Lewis and Clark
- Osama bin Laden vs Chuck Norris
- Bill and Ted vs Wayne and Garth
- According to This Blog on Peter's Site, Peter says Dr. House may be too late but after few comments, he says: " I am mildly, if not completely obsessed with Dr. House at the moment, so anything is possible."
- Also, he said that about choosing potential candidates for battles: "The challenge (...) is being able to make something which our audience can at least understand. (...) The best scenario, to me, is to use characters that anyone can understand why they are important, whether or not they know going into it what they are all about. Hippocrates is great example for that. He's a baller, not that many people, including me, know many details about his life, but that just gives us an opportunity to find it out in research, and then put it together into a rap that can educate while being entertaining. Anyway, that's the goal". This may suggest a possible appearence of Hippocrates.
- During a podcast on February 24th between EpicLloyd and NicePeter, They noted that two of the planned battles were "sketchy". If this was a literal meaning, this could be a subtle hint at Mr. Bean vs Charlie Chaplin, Walt Disney vs Jim Henson, or another artist battle, however, it could also mean that they might change two of the battles.
- In the same podcast, he quickly says that Chuck E. Cheese vs Freddy Fazbear will not happen and then says that people who want it won't like these next 6 right away.
- On March 14th, Peter tweeted "I'm sitting alone at a bar, two pages into a biography of Jim Henson, eyes wet already. #fridays #rapgame", possibly hinting Jim Henson in a future rap battle.
- On March 30th, Dante tweeted "It's been a wild Sunday" as well as "A wild Sunday indeed.", linking both a picture and a video of different puppets.
- In response to the video, Dante posted on Instagram "@issmylie what you're witnessing is pure post-Jim Henson bio reading inspiration-bliss-new obsession", further hinting towards Jim Henson appearing.
- Also on March 30th, Dante replied to a request for a hint towards the next battle with "Travelers", perhaps in reference to Lewis & Clark vs Bill & Ted.
Nice Peter asked the ERBoH Forum for suggestions. Later, Pete uploaded a picture on Facebook, showing Lloyd looking at a paper with a bunch of ideas from the forum. The paper included suggestions and people on it. Some of them have already been revealed.
|The list reads||Final outcome|
|joan of arc||Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc|
|bob ross vs vincent van gogh||Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso|
|Bonnie and Clyde vs romeo and juliet||Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde|
|edgar allen poe vs stephen king||Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe|
|dr seuss vs shakespeare rematch|
|Archimedes vs Sigmund Freud|
|Darwin versus Ash|
|Erwin Rommel versus Rocky (Italian Stallion)|
|Rod Serling versus Edgar Allen Poe||Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe|
|Julius Caesar versus JFK|
|Andrew Hussie versus Homer the Poet|
|Joan of Arc versus Xena: Warrior Princess||Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc|
|Freud versus anyone|
|Julian Smith in a rap battle|
|Darwin vs Ash|
|something with Edgar Allan Poe in it||Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe|
|A Canadian rapper, maybe Terry Fox vs ???|
|Maybe Weird Al could play somebody||Isaac Newton|
|Blackbeard vs ????||Blackbeard vs Al Capone|
|Al Capone vs ????||Blackbeard vs Al Capone|
|Ray Charles vs ????|
|David Bowie vs ????|
|Yugi Moto vs King Tut|
|Whitney Houston vs Celine Dion?|
|Alexander the Great vs Ivan the Terrible?|
|Robert E. Lee vs Bob Marley|
Nice Peter's August visit
In early August of 2014, Nice Peter himself visited the wiki chat for several hours. There, he asked for ideas on suggestions and battles for Season Four. Here's a list of noted information he came to:
- Confucius vs Socrates was going to happen, but there wasn't that much material to work with. Instead, there may be Yoda vs Conufcius or a philosophy rap battle involving Eastern Philosophy vs Western, featuring Confucius, Buddha, Sun Tzu, and possibly the Dalai Lama vs Nietzsche, Plato and Aristotle, but Peter said the Dalai Lama didn't fit very well.
- Peter "doesn't know Frozen", but has heard "Let it Go." That never stopped him from using Goku though, but it just dims the chances.
- Peter likes the idea of Bach vs Tupac Shakur.
- There may be another Vader vs Hitler, but they're looking for something else to start with.
- Terminator vs Robocop is something "fresh".
- Possibility of a sequel to Justin Bieber vs Beethoven, but Peter doesn't know how to make it into a story.
- Ryu vs Scorpion is considered "meh".
- Jacksfilms is "good".
- Slender Man is "staying away from Peter's camp."
- Joffrey Baratheon vs Draco Malfoy is considered.
- Possibility for a sequel to Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD.
- Disney vs Henson is "on the list".
- Amelia Earhart is considered, as well as Marie Antoinette.
- Anne Frank is "hard to fuck with."
- Winston Churchill vs Theodore Roosevelt or Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Peter likes the idea of Fidel Castro in a battle, particularly against Mao Zedong or Ho Chi Minh.
- Jesus is an "old promise to a lot of fans". (so no?)
- Peter proposed King Tut vs Montezuma. He's looking for King Tut suggestions.
- When BasaltWolf suggested Harry Houdini vs Criss Angel, Pete replied saying that Houdini would crush Angel.
- Peter thinks Ivan the Terrible vs Alexander the Great is a good idea, but the research is boring.
- Alexander Graham Bell vs Mark Zuckerberg sounded like a good idea to Peter.
- Johannes Gutenberg is fresh.
- Peter suggested Cristiano Ronaldo vs Pele or Messi and Messi vs Maradona.
- Wolverine vs Freddy is a "no-brainer".
- Peter suggested Oprah vs Wonder Woman, JK Rowling vs Jane Austen, and Harriet Tubman as women battles.
- Peter announced a shout-out to Epic Rap Battle Parodies, a YouTube series created by Nathan Provost and Justin Buckner that parodies ERB.
- Peter said to summarize, "rocky vs mussolini, jane austen vs jk rowling. jack the ripper vs hannibal. east vs west."
- DeStorm Power might play Louis Armstrong.
- Stevie Wonder vs Ray Charles was going to happen with Key & Peele, but Peter didn't love it. Key & Peele battles might also not be happening in Season 4 since they're working on a movie at the moment.
- Peter didn't like Willy Wonka.
- Dante liked "OJ Simpson vs Tiger Woods" but Peter didn't like OJ Simpson too much.
- Peter told us to pick 6 of these battles:
- Mark Zuckerberg vs Alexander Graham Bell.
- Fidel Castro vs Chairman Mao.
- Confucius, Buddha and Sun Tzu vs Nietzsche, Socrates and Aristotle.
- Frederick Douglas vs Harriet Tubman.
- Frederick Douglas vs Thomas Jefferson.
- J. K. Rowling vs Jane Austen.
- Jack the Ripper vs Hannibal Lecter.
- Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock.
- Hitler vs Vader 4 as Anakin vs Young Hitler.
- Hitler vs Vader 4 as Kaiser Wilhelm II vs Emperor Palpatine.
- Amelia Earhart vs Neil Armstrong.
- Hitler vs Vader 4 as Rommel vs Han Solo.
- Hitler vs Vader 4 as Rommel vs Boba Fett.
- Tay Zonday would work for any abolitionist/civil rights person and Ryan Higa is considered to play Sun Tzu.
- Dan Bull or Lloyd might play Churchill. Dan Bull ended up portraying Jack the Ripper.
- Lloyd might play FDR, but Peter also imagined himself playing him.
- Peter is hoping Zach Sherwin will be in 1 or 2 battles.
- Bruce Banner/Hulk vs Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde is "dope", possibly with Sherwin as Banner and Lloyd as the Hulk.
- There will be a dictator.
- Peter likes the idea of Tobuscus as an actor.
- Link is a "no" for Peter. He said "Link can go eat dicks."
- The Fine Bros might play Lewis and Clark with Smosh as Bill and Ted, but Smosh didn't like the idea.
- Peter said Markiplier has a nice voice, meaning he may be in a battle.
- Katniss is a "maybe".
- A Halloween battle is something they want to do but it's hard to time.
- Peter loved the idea of JFK vs Caesar.
- The rapper Doc Brown might play a character.
- George R. R. Martin vs JK Rowling and Steve Irwin vs Bear Grylls are also possibilities.
Nice Peter's January visit
- Freddy Fazbear can "eat a bag of dicks."
- Homer the Poet is "fresh."
- When NightFalcon9004 suggested Henry Ford vs Elon Musk, Peter said, "Ford vs Musk is amazing."
- He likes Lao Tzu, Confucius, and Buddha vs Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle, maybe Sun Tzu.
- Jacksfilms rocks, but he's a tallish, skinny, funny white dude, and Peter plays most of those parts.
- Caesar vs Shaka Zulu.
- Hippocrates would be cool.
- Would be nice to start a side series with video game characters.
- For Disney/Mickey vs Henson/Kermit, they don't have any puppeteer crew members, but they could possibly find one, as Kermit or Yoda sounded "cool".
- Darwin is great, Ash Ketchum seems popular for some, eye roll for others.
- When SierraStalker talked about the popular YouTuber Lilly Singh, otherwise known as IISuperwomanII, Peter said, "This woman is awesome!"
- Hendrix vs Cobain has always been a good one.
- When TheMindofMe asked whether Peter preferred Spider-Man vs Tarzan or Spider-Man vs Alexander the Great, he responded with "No Spider-mons."
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcg3bXrKegc
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcg3bXrKegc
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ERBofHistory/status/448519562577719296
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ERBofHistory/status/448519562577719296]
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnaXw6UJids
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnaXw6UJids
- ↑ http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10654960_1465866580345306_1273675618_n.jpg
|Seasons of Epic Rap Battles of History|
S E A S O N 1 • S E A S O N 2 • S E A S O N 3 • S E A S O N 4