|Birth name||George Virden Watsky|
|Born||September 15, 1986 (age 28)|
San Francisco, California, USA
|Appeared in||Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare|
Doc Brown vs Doctor Who
Hitler vs Vader 3
Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso
Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe
Edgar Allan Poe
George Watsky is an American spoken-word poet, rapper, and YouTuber, known for his ability to rap extraordinarily fast. His talent for fast rapping started to receive acclaim after he was the Youth Speaks Grand Slam Poetry Champion. He is also known for his viral video "Pale kid raps fast" (now known as "Watsky raps fast"), in which he raps extremely fast (it is now currently unlisted) and his album, Cardboard Castles, which he released March 12, 2013. His second album, All You Can Do, was released August 12, 2014. He has been in five ERBs so far, with two cameos and three rapping appearances: Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe, Hitler vs Vader 3, and Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso. He has attended VidCon with ERB to rap as William Shakespeare.
- The Fourth Doctor (reused footage cameos)
- Edgar Allan Poe
- In every battle he has made a rapping appearance in, the character's second verse involved very fast rapping. This is a trait taken from his own fast rapping.
- Alongside Zach Sherwin, Key & Peele, DeStorm Power, Rhett & Link, and Timothy DeLaGhetto, he is one of the only guest stars to have a rapping role in more than one season.
- Watsky's favorite characters to rap as are poets, as he is one himself.
- All three of his characters started the battle.
- The Doctor started off the battle being played by Nice Peter, the 10th Doctor, and Watsky portrayed The Doctor in his second verse as a separate version of the same character, the 4th Doctor.
- William Shakespeare is the only one of his characters who didn't rap against a character portrayed by Zach Sherwin.
- Both of the poets he played as rapped in a metrical foot (an iambic meter and a trochaic meter). They also mention it in their first verse.
- They also have similar flows while rapping. (Their first verses are slow with pauses while their second verse are rapped fast.)
- Watsky portrayed Shakespeare in his music video, The Girl Next Door (To Everybody Else)
- Watsky has collaborated with Wax on the songs "Kick Monday (In the Nutsack)" and "Give a Hater a Hug."
- Walter Downing, who eventually portrayed Winston Zeddemore in Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters, participated in a live performance of Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, rapping as Watsky's character.
- Main gallery: George Watsky/Gallery