George Watsky portrayed William Shakespeare in Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, the Fourth Doctor in Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, and Edgar Allan Poe in Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe. He also made two cameo appearances as the Fourth Doctor through reused footage in Hitler vs Vader 3 and Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso.
Information on the actor
George Virden Watsky was born on September 15th, 1986, in San Francisco, California. He is an American spoken-word poet, rapper, and YouTuber, known for his ability to rap extraordinarily fast. His talent for fast rapping started to receive acclaim after he was the Youth Speaks Grand Slam Poetry Champion. He is also known for his viral video "Pale kid raps fast" (now known as "Watsky raps fast"), in which he raps extremely fast. The video is currently unlisted. He has released several albums, including Watsky, All You Can Do, Cardboard Castles, and his fourth album, x Infinity. His website can be found here.
- The Fourth Doctor
- The Fourth Doctor (reused footage, cameos)
- Edgar Allan Poe
- Watsky was animated in Shakespeare's clothing in his music video, "The Girl Next Door (To Everybody Else)".
- He attended VidCon in 2012 with ERB to rap as Shakespeare in a live performance of Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare.
- In every battle he has made a rapping appearance in, his character's second verse has included a particularly fast rap. This is a trait taken from his own fast rapping style.
- Alongside Zach Sherwin, Key & Peele, DeStorm Power, Rhett & Link, Timothy DeLaGhetto, Kimmy Gatewood, and Dan Bull, he is one of the only guest stars to have a rapping role in more than one season.
- His favorite characters to rap as are poets, as he is one himself.
- All three of his characters started the battle.
- Shakespeare is the only one of his characters who did not rap against a character portrayed by Zach Sherwin.
- Both of the poets he has portrayed have rapped in a metrical foot (Shakespeare with iambic pentameter and Poe with trochaic octameter). They also both refer to this fact in their first verse.
- He has collaborated with Wax on the songs "Kick Monday (In the Nutsack)" and "Give a Hater a Hug".
- Main gallery: George Watsky/Gallery