|Full name||George Virden Watsky|
|Born||September 15, 1986 (age 29)|
San Francisco, California
|Appeared in||Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare|
Doc Brown vs Doctor Who
Hitler vs Vader 3 (reused footage)
Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso (reused footage)
Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe
The Fourth Doctor
Edgar Allan Poe
George Watsky is an American spoken-word poet, rapper, and YouTuber, known for his ability to rap extraordinarily fast. His talent for fast rapping started to receive acclaim after he was the Youth Speaks Grand Slam Poetry Champion. He is also known for his viral video "Pale kid raps fast" (now known as "Watsky raps fast"), in which he raps extremely fast (it is now currently unlisted), and his album, Cardboard Castles, which he released on March 12th, 2013. His sophomore album, All You Can Do, was released on August 12th, 2014. He has been in five Epic Rap Battles of History videos to date, with two cameos and three rapping appearances: Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe, Hitler vs Vader 3, and Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso.
- The Fourth Doctor (reused footage, cameos)
- Edgar Allan Poe
- In every battle Watsky has made a rapping appearance in, his character's second verse has included a particularly fast rap. This is a trait taken from his own fast rapping style.
- Alongside Zach Sherwin, Key & Peele, DeStorm Power, Rhett & Link, and Timothy DeLaGhetto, he is one of the only guest stars to have a rapping role in more than one season.
- His favorite characters to rap as are poets, as he is one himself.
- All three of his characters started the battle.
- William Shakespeare is the only one of his characters who didn't rap against a character portrayed by Zach Sherwin.
- Both of the poets he has played have rapped in a metrical foot (Shakespeare with iambic pentameter and Poe with trochaic octameter). They also both refer to this fact in their first verse.
- He was animated in Shakespeare's clothing in his music video, The Girl Next Door (To Everybody Else)
- He has collaborated with Wax on the songs "Kick Monday (In the Nutsack)" and "Give a Hater a Hug".
- He attended VidCon in 2012 with ERB to rap as Shakespeare in a live performance of Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare.
- Walter Downing, who eventually portrayed Winston Zeddemore in Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters, participated in a live performance of Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare on Nice Peter's tour, where he rapped as Watsky's character.
- Main gallery: George Watsky/Gallery