|Birth name||George Virden Watsky|
|Born||September 15, 1986 (age 28)|
San Francisco, California, USA
|Appeared in||Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare|
Doc Brown vs Doctor Who
Hitler vs Vader 3
Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso
Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe
The Fourth Doctor
Edgar Allan Poe
George Watsky is an American spoken-word poet, rapper and YouTuber, known for his ability to rap extraordinarily fast. His talent for fast rapping started to receive acclaim after he was the Youth Speaks Grand Slam Poetry Champion. He is also known for his viral video "Pale kid raps fast" (now known as "Watsky raps fast"), in which he raps extremely fast (it is now currently unlisted) and his album, Cardboard Castles, which he released on March 12, 2013. His sophomore album, All You Can Do, was released on August 12, 2014. He has been in five ERBs to date, with two cameos and three rapping appearances: Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe, Hitler vs Vader 3, and Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso.
- The Fourth Doctor (reused footage cameos)
- Edgar Allan Poe
- In every battle he has made a rapping appearance in, the character's second verse involved very fast rapping. This is a trait taken from his own fast rapping.
- Alongside Zach Sherwin, Key & Peele, DeStorm Power, Rhett & Link, and Timothy DeLaGhetto, he is one of the only guest stars to have a rapping role in more than one season.
- Watsky's favorite characters to rap as are poets, as he is one himself.
- All three of his characters started the battle.
- The Doctor started off the battle being played by Nice Peter, the Tenth Doctor, and Watsky portrayed the Doctor in his second verse as a separate version of the same character, the Fourth Doctor.
- William Shakespeare is the only one of his characters who didn't rap against a character portrayed by Zach Sherwin.
- Both of the poets he played as rapped in a metrical foot (an iambic meter and a trochaic meter). They also mention it in their first verse.
- They also have similar flows while rapping. (Their first verses are slow with pauses while their second verses are rapped fast.)
- Watsky portrayed Shakespeare in his music video, The Girl Next Door (To Everybody Else)
- Watsky has collaborated with Wax on the songs "Kick Monday (In the Nutsack)" and "Give a Hater a Hug".
- Walter Downing, who eventually portrayed Winston Zeddemore in Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters, participated in a live performance of Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, rapping as Watsky's character.
- Watsky has attended VidCon with ERB to rap as William Shakespeare.
- Main gallery: George Watsky/Gallery