|Birth name||George Virden Watsky|
|Born||September 15, 1986 (age 27)|
San Francisco, California, USA
|Appeared In||Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare|
Doc Brown vs Doctor Who
Hitler vs Vader 3
Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso
Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe
Edgar Allan Poe
George Watsky is an American spoken-word poet, rapper, and YouTuber, known for his ability to rap extraordinarily fast. His talent for fast rapping started to receive acclaim after he was the Youth Speaks Grand Slam Poetry Champion. He is also known for his viral video "Pale kid raps fast" (now known as "Watsky raps fast"), in which he raps extremely fast (it is now currently unlisted) and his album, Cardboard Castles, which he released March 12, 2013. His second album, All You Can Do, was released August 12, 2014. He has been in 5 ERBs so far, with 2 cameos and 3 rapping appearances: Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe, Hitler vs Vader 3, and Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso, albeit the two last ones were minor cameos and footage taken directly from the Doc Brown vs Doctor Who battle. He has attended VidCon to rap as William Shakespeare.
- Main gallery: George Watsky/Gallery
- The three times he rapped, it involved very fast rapping in that character's second verse, a trait taken from his own fast rapping.
- He, Zach Sherwin, Key & Peele, DeStorm Power, and Rhett & Link are, so far, the only guest stars to have a rapping role in more than one season.
- He and Zach Sherwin are also the only guests to have a rapping role in every season so far.
- Watsky's favorite characters to rap as are poets, as he is one himself.
- All three of his characters started the battle.
- Doctor Who started off the battle as Nice Peter, the 10th Doctor, and Watsky did the second verse as a separate version of the same character, the 4th Doctor.
- William Shakespeare is the only one of his characters who didn't rap against a character portrayed by Zach Sherwin.
- Both of the poets he played as rapped in a metrical foot (an iambic meter and a trochaic meter). They also mention it in their first verse.
- They also have similar flows while rapping. (Their first verses are slow and have pauses while their second verse are rapped fast).