|Birth name||Dante Cimadamore|
King Dick Supreme (credited as this in Master Chief vs Leonidas)
|YouTube Channel||Give Me Motion|
|Appeared in||Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny|
Master Chief vs Leonidas
Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury
Doc Brown vs Doctor Who
Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr.
Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison
Blackbeard vs Al Capone
David Copperfield vs Harry Houdini
Deadpool vs Boba Fett
Dis Raps For Hire - Season 2 Episode 5: Diamond
Freddie Mercury (additional vocals)
An Indian Independence March Extra
A street tough
A corporate douche
Dante Cimadamore is a YouTuber (known on YouTube as "givememotion") who works for the ERB crew. He is the music supervisor, playback, and audio engineer for the battles. Dante portrayed Nikola Tesla in Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison, and he has also made a cameo appearance in seven rap battles to date: Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny, Master Chief vs Leonidas, Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr., Blackbeard vs Al Capone, David Copperfield vs Harry Houdini, and Deadpool vs Boba Fett. He held the claws of the eagle that lifted Abe Lincoln in Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney and supplied additional voices for the end of Freddie Mercury's verses and the outro of Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury. He often gives ERB fans hints about the upcoming rap battles, starting with Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates. He made a cameo appearance in Dis Raps For Hire - Season 2 Episode 5: Diamond at the beginning as a corporate douche. He is currently in a relationship with ex-ERB crew member, Mary Doodles. As of August 6th, 2014, he has become a user on this Wiki. His account can be found here.
- Jesus Quintana¹ (cameo)
- A Spartan¹ (cameo)
- Freddie Mercury (additional vocals)
- Abe Lincoln's eagle¹ (cameo, using green screen)
- A Dalek² (cameo)
- An Indian Independence March Extra¹ (cameo)
- Nikola Tesla (body actor, helped with voice)
- A gangster¹ (cameo)
- Criss Angel (body actor, cameo)
- A street tough¹ (cameo)
Dis Raps For Hire:
- A corporate douche
¹ denotes non-speaking role
² denotes voice only
- "Employment Vs Entrances"
- "Blue Vs Red"
- "Both rappers are known for running."
- "Their fathers would better prefer a World Cup than a Super Bowl."'
- "They have publicly battled before."
- "Their full names share the letters a, e, and r."
- "1.21, 13, 88"
- "@TrianglesShape: @givememotion Something tells me the next battle will be the best of all TIME."
- "How did you know?"
- "color vs question"
- "East Vs West"
- "The main theme: Something Bruce Lee does well."
- "Filming the new ERB today. It's going to be a cinematic one."
- "Schools, tools, and attention to detail."
- "The oldest continuous battle..."
- "@BobKing26: @givememotion Does the upcoming ERB have anything to do with Love and War?"
- "It sure does."
- "Skins. Some shed, some peeled, some original."
- "Some laws were made to be broken."
- "Step up."
- "Bro. Penn Station."
- "The reason we celebrate Pi Day has a lot to do with these rappers."
- "Sticks and stones. One used, one lost."
- "Longhorn relatives."
- "End of the alphabet."
- "-isms and -izations."
- "There's 5 ways I could do this..."
- "I could give you 12 if you're following along."
- "who doesn't like a government vacation once in a while?"
- "Candy canes would have to pick a side"
- "One wears this proudly. The other could to cover up an old "war wound""
- "BOOZE & SWAGGER."
- "Don't get your panties in a twist!"
- "A battle of styles."
- "1 advocates theft The other is 1."
- "Silly Sally would invite them both to her picnic."
- "They 'battle' with hair and their hairstyle (or lack of) is a defining feature for both rappers."
- "Perhaps when the clock strikes 1"
- "These MCs are not known for discretion."
- "@StokinStokan: question about the ERB. What form of media would I likely know these MCs from? TV, movies, books, etc."
- "All of the above."
- "It will be golden."
- Gold vs coal put through a steam engine bound 2 death.
- "Lt Ripley would hit these 2 with a flamethrower"
- "Though both are dark, one MC walks a colorful distance."
- "@DriskillSeth: @givememotion you think we could have a hint for the new battle? #suspense"
- "#suspense is right"
- "You'll be in a knot."
- "Both soon and near."
- "Lloyd is getting his crotch rubber cemented shut."
- "For this battle we'll need an octagon."
- "Flip Mode would have these rappers' backs as their names imply. It's what they do with rhymes."
- "A couple of couplets."
- "It's going to be out of this world."
- "Nonsense! These MCs know no bounds. Mortals will marvel!"
- "Police land"
- "It will be more a mix of periodic elements than Ozzy vs Dio."
- "I rap, therefore I am."
- "Surprise salad"
- "Animals, men, and minds"
- "Cranking out magic and assembly line whimsy..."
- Nice Peter said Dante was his first ever helper in writing music.
- Main gallery: Dante Cimadamore/Gallery