|Birth name||Dante Cimadamore|
|YouTube Channel||Give Me Motion|
|Appeared In||Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny|
Master Chief vs Leonidas
Doc Brown vs Doctor Who
Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr.
Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison
Blackbeard vs Al Capone
Dis Raps For Hire - Season 2 Episode 5: Diamond
Indian Independence March Extra
Dante Cimadamore is a YouTuber (known on the site as 'givememotion') who works for the ERB crew. He is the music supervisor, playback, and audio engineer for the battles. He has been in six rap battles: Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny, Master Chief vs Leonidas, Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr., and Blackbeard vs Al Capone. Dante also played Nikola Tesla in Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison, and he held the claws of the eagle that lifted Abe Lincoln in Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney. He often gives ERB fans hints about the upcoming rap battles, starting with Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates. He made a cameo appearance in Dis Raps For Hire - Season 2 Episode 5: Diamond at the beginning as a corporate douche. He is currently in a relationship with fellow ERB crew member, Mary Gutfleisch. As of August 6, 2014, he has become a user on this Wiki. His account can be found here.
- Jesus Quintana¹ (cameo)
- Spartan¹ (cameo)
- Eagle¹ (cameo, using green screen)
- Dalek² (cameo)
- Indian Independence March Extra¹ (cameo)
- Nikola Tesla
- Gangster¹ (cameo)
- Corporate Douche (Dis Raps For Hire Season 2 Episode 5)
¹denotes non-speaking role
²denotes voice only
- Main gallery: Dante Cimadamore/Gallery
- "Employment Vs Entrances"
- "Blue Vs Red"
- "Both rappers are known for running."
- "Their fathers would better prefer a World Cup than a Super Bowl."'
- "They have publicly battled before."
- "Their full names share the letters a, e, and r."
- "1.21, 13, 88"
- "@TrianglesShape: @givememotion Something tells me the next battle will be the best of all TIME."
- "How did you know?"
- "color vs question"
- "East Vs West"
- "The main theme: Something Bruce Lee does well."
- "Filming the new ERB today. It's going to be a cinematic one."
- "Schools, tools, and attention to detail."
- "The oldest continuous battle..."
- "@BobKing26: @givememotion Does the upcoming ERB have anything to do with Love and War?"
- "It sure does."
- "Skins. Some shed, some peeled, some original."
- "@Meatholl: @givememotion how about a hint for the next ERBOH? Please? :)"
- "Some laws were made to be broken."
- "Step up."
- "Bro. Penn Station."
- "The reason we celebrate Pi Day has a lot to do with these rappers."
- "Sticks and stones. One used, one lost."
- "Longhorn relatives."
- "End of the alphabet."
- "-isms and -izations."
- "There's 5 ways I could do this..."
- "I could give you 12 if you're following along."
- "who doesn't like a government vacation once in a while?"
- "Candy canes would have to pick a side"
- "One wears this proudly. The other could to cover up an old "war wound""
- "BOOZE & SWAGGER."
- "Don't get your panties in a twist!"
- "A battle of styles."
- "@HarryPotter2875: @givememotion Could we maybe have one more hint to help narrow down the possibilities?"
- "1 advocates theft The other is 1."
- "Silly Sally would invite them both to her picnic."
- "They 'battle' with hair and their hairstyle (or lack of) is a defining feature for both rappers."
- "Perhaps when the clock strikes 1"
- "These MCs are not known for discretion."
- "@StokinStokan: question about the ERB. What form of media would I likely know these MCs from? TV, movies, books, etc."
- "All of the above."
- "It will be golden."
- Gold vs coal put through a steam engine bound 2 death.
- "Lloyd is getting his crotch rubber cemented shut."
- "Lt Ripley would hit these 2 with a flamethrower"
- "Though both are dark, one MC walks a colorful distance."
- "@DriskillSeth: @givememotion : you think we could have a hint for the new battle? #suspense"
- "#suspense is right"
- "@JessiQValentine: Can we get a hint to who the great Sir Isaac Newton is facing? It'd make my week :) #ERB"
- "You'll be in a knot."
- "@kryniu113: @givememotion Dante please, give us another hint about Newton's rival :)"
- "Both soon and near."
- "@Insert_JokeHere: @givememotion Can we get a hint for the season 3 finale of ERB?"
- "For this battle we'll need an octagon."
- "@Jaackulaa: any hints for the new ERB?"
- "Flip Mode would have these rappers' backs as their names imply. It's what they do with rhymes."