Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dante Michael Cimadamore is an American musician, writer, actor, YouTuber (known on the site as "Give Me Motion"), and member of the Epic Rap Battles of History crew. He is the music supervisor, playback, audio engineer, and one of the main writers for the series. He portrayed Nikola Tesla in Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison, and has also made a cameo appearance in eleven rap battles to date: Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny, Master Chief vs Leonidas, Doc Brown vs Doctor Who, Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr., Blackbeard vs Al Capone, David Copperfield vs Harry Houdini, Deadpool vs Boba Fett, J. R. R. Tolkien vs George R. R. Martin, Gordon Ramsay vs Julia Child, James Bond vs Austin Powers, and Ash Ketchum vs Charles Darwin. Furthermore, he held the claws of the bald eagle that lifted Abe Lincoln in Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney and supplied additional voices for the end of Freddie Mercury's verses and the outro of Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury. He often gives ERB fans hints about the upcoming rap battles, starting with Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates. He made a cameo appearance at the beginning of the Dis Raps For Hire episode "Diamond" as a corporate douche. He is currently in a relationship with former ERB crew member, Mary Doodles. As of August 6th, 2014, he has become a user on this Wiki. His account can be found here.
- Jesus Quintana¹ (cameo)
- A Spartan¹ (cameo)
- Freddie Mercury (additional vocals)
- Abe Lincoln's bald eagle¹ (cameo, using green screen)
- A Dalek² (cameo)
- An Indian Independence March Extra¹ (cameo)
- Nikola Tesla (body actor, helped with voice)
- A gangster¹ (cameo)
- Criss Angel (body actor, cameo)
- Led Zeppelin¹ (John Bonham, John Paul Jones, and Jimmy Page) (cameos)
- A member of the blue team¹ (cameo)
- Manny Stixman¹ (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- An evolving man (cameo)
- A street tough¹ (cameo)
Dis Raps For Hire:
- A corporate douche (cameo)
¹ denotes non-speaking role
² denotes voice only
- "Employment Vs Entrances"
- "Blue Vs Red"
- "Both rappers are known for running."
- "Their fathers would better prefer a World Cup than a Super Bowl."
- "They have publicly battled before."
- "Their full names share the letters a, e, and r."
- "1.21, 13, 88"
- "@TrianglesShape: @givememotion Something tells me the next battle will be the best of all TIME."
- "How did you know?"
- "color vs question"
- "East Vs West"
- "The main theme: Something Bruce Lee does well."
- "Filming the new ERB today. It's going to be a cinematic one."
- "Schools, tools, and attention to detail."
- "The oldest continuous battle…"
- "@BobKing26: @givememotion Does the upcoming ERB have anything to do with Love and War?"
- "It sure does."
- "Skins. Some shed, some peeled, some original."
- "Some laws were made to be broken."
- "Step up."
- "Bro. Penn Station."
- "The reason we celebrate Pi Day has a lot to do with these rappers."
- "Sticks and stones. One used, one lost."
- "Longhorn relatives."
- "End of the alphabet."
- "-isms and -izations."
- "There's 5 ways I could do this…"
- "I could give you 12 if you're following along."
- "who doesn't like a government vacation once in a while?"
- "Candy canes would have to pick a side"
- "One wears this proudly. The other could to cover up an old "war wound""
- "BOOZE & SWAGGER."
- "Don't get your panties in a twist!"
- "A battle of styles."
- "1 advocates theft The other is 1."
- "Silly Sally would invite them both to her picnic."
- "They 'battle' with hair and their hairstyle (or lack of) is a defining feature for both rappers."
- "Perhaps when the clock strikes 1"
- "These MCs are not known for discretion."
- "@StokinStokan: question about the ERB. What form of media would I likely know these MCs from? TV, movies, books, etc."
- "All of the above."
- "It will be golden."
- "Gold vs coal put through a steam engine bound 2 death."
- "Lt Ripley would hit these 2 with a flamethrower"
- "Though both are dark, one MC walks a colorful distance."
- "@DriskillSeth: @givememotion you think we could have a hint for the new battle? #suspense"
- "#suspense is right"
- "You'll be in a knot."
- "Both soon and near."
- "Lloyd is getting his crotch rubber cemented shut."
- "For this battle we'll need an octagon."
- "Flip Mode would have these rappers' backs as their names imply. It's what they do with rhymes."
- "A couple of couplets."
- "It's going to be out of this world."
- "Nonsense! These MCs know no bounds. Mortals will marvel!"
- "Police land"
- "It will be more a mix of periodic elements than Ozzy vs Dio."
- "I rap, therefore I am."
- "Surprise salad"
- "Animals, men, and minds"
- "Cranking out magic and assembly line whimsy…"
- "I would give you a pinch but you'd still take an inch!"
- "Next battle is really gonna mix it up."
- "The next rap battle involves women, but doesn't have a woman in it."
Awards and nominations
|2014||4th Streamy Awards||Best Writing||Won||Nice Peter, EpicLLOYD, Zach Sherwin, Dante Cimadamore, and Mike Betette|
|2015||5th Streamy Awards||Best Writing||Nominated||Nice Peter, EpicLLOYD, Zach Sherwin, Dante Cimadamore, and Mike Betette|
|2016||6th Streamy Awards||Best Writing||Nominated||EpicLLOYD, Nice Peter, Zach Sherwin, Dante Cimadamore, and Mike Betette|
- Nice Peter said Dante was his first ever helper in writing music.
- He introduced Peter to his first recording studio.
- Main gallery: Dante Cimadamore/Gallery