|Cat in the Hat|
Nice Peter as Cat in the Hat
|Birth name||Cat in the Hat|
|First Appearance||March 12, 1957|
The Cat in the Hat
|Hair||White and Black fur|
|Rap Battle Information|
|Appeared In||Dr. Seuss vs William Shakespeare|
Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD
|Release Date||August 17, 2011|
|Votes on Website||51%|
|Location(s)||Dr. Seuss' Storybook|
Information on the Rapper
The Cat in the Hat is the title character in Dr. Seuss' book The Cat in the Hat and its sequel The Cat in the Hat Comes Back. He is also featured in 4 other books and a movie of the same name. The Cat in the Hat is a tall, mischievous cat, wearing a big, red and white-striped hat and a red bow tie. He is one of Dr. Seuss' most famous characters.
I would not, could not on a boat
Read any of the boring ass plays you wrote.
Even Horton doesn't want to hear you.
And Cindy Lou Who is afraid to go near you!
You bore people to death.
You leave a classroom looking like the end of Macbeth.
I entertain a child of any age.
You gotta translate what you said on the opposite page!
How you gonna battle with the Cat in the Hat?
Little kids get scared when I step on the mat.
Think your ruffled neck ass gonna rap to that?
I got a best-selling book about me coming back!
You rap fast you do. Yes, you rap fast, it's true.
Now let's see how you rap versus Things 1 & 2!
- The Cat in the Hat is the first rapper to rap in place of a contestant, covering for Dr. Seuss, with the next being Thing 1 & 2 in the same battle.
- He is the second non-human to rap, after the Easter Bunny, both of which are played by Nice Peter.
- Peter announced on the ERB Forums that the Cat in the Hat was his second favorite character to play, the first being Ludwig van Beethoven.
- Peter said that he took a picture of the Cat in the Hat in front of a blue background for the background of Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali.
- He is the second rapper to have a tail, the first being the Easter Bunny.